BO2 Plutonium review
Started by DAMNED

0 posts in this topic
DAMNED

1 posts 1 threads Joined: May 2023
06-10-2023, 07:47 PM -
Honestly I'm amazed, I gotta give special credit to Crx and its developers for this incredible cheat, when they say it's the best internal cheat, they mean it. I have never seen another cheat provider for Plutonium that offers both, a lot of features and safety against the anti-cheat, I have never been caught by Plutonium's anti-cheat nor any of the servers' "custom plugins and anti-cheats", and with the right settings within the cheat, you will never get caught/called out for obvious or suspicious cheating, just don't be stupid with the cheat or you'll be manually banned by the moderators.

You of course can play legit or fully rage or even on your own custom combinations of settings, although I wouldn't recommend raging for obvious reasons because the so-called "custom plugins and anti-cheats" on certain servers can actually detect rage hackers and automatically ban them permanently from the server or sometimes ban their whole Plutonium account permanently.

But I've tested this cheat against other cheaters who probably use some crap cheats and I gotta say, this is the best HvH (Hacker vs. Hacker) cheat on unmoderated servers and/or on custom games/private match, you'd win almost every fight.

Thanks once again Crx and whoever else worked on this phenomenal cheat, I literally couldn't find a better internal/external cheat than Amibot lol.

If you're looking on buying a cheat for Plutonium, X Labs (yes the X Labs launcher still works after the C&D), CoD4x, or even for the H1 Mod, this is the place right here.
This post was last modified: 06-12-2023, 09:47 PM by DAMNED. Edit Reason: Fixed typo