Cheat and Support
Started by BaoziTylerM

4 posts in this topic
BaoziTylerM

18 posts 6 threads Joined: Mar 2023
Thumbs Up  03-10-2023, 09:31 PM -
The support is great and prompt helping me with all issues I had and understanding.
The cheat itself is very great, this is in regards to bo2 plutonium. I have yet to be detected or anything at all being legit or semi rage and is a smooth cheat with great features I love the prediction feature and the customization in regards to fov and the visual features too. 
I would love to have a rapid fire option if there was and maybe more support in regards to using a controller.
Greatly recommend.  Cool
Crx
Administrator

713 posts 141 threads Joined: Feb 2020
03-11-2023, 08:19 AM -
(03-10-2023, 09:31 PM)BaoziTylerM Wrote: The support is great and prompt helping me with all issues I had and understanding.
The cheat itself is very great, this is in regards to bo2 plutonium. I have yet to be detected or anything at all being legit or semi rage and is a smooth cheat with great features I love the prediction feature and the customization in regards to fov and the visual features too. 
I would love to have a rapid fire option if there was and maybe more support in regards to using a controller.
Greatly recommend.  Cool

Rapid Fire is possible but will depend on when I have time for that trivial feature. I have a lot of projects going on. In regards to controller it used to be supported but broke in last update and is being fixed by me as we speak.
Don't pm for support post in Forum
BaoziTylerM

03-12-2023, 03:51 AM -
(03-11-2023, 08:19 AM)Crx Wrote:
(03-10-2023, 09:31 PM)BaoziTylerM Wrote: The support is great and prompt helping me with all issues I had and understanding.
Greatly recommend.  Cool

Rapid Fire is possible but will depend on when I have time for that trivial feature. I have a lot of projects going on. In regards to controller it used to be supported but broke in last update and is being fixed by me as we speak.

Thank you so much and I look forward to it.
I dont see any other cheat with this feature but can you add like macros? like the rapid fire sniper one, or trickshotting ones etc?
Crx
Administrator

713 posts 141 threads Joined: Feb 2020
03-12-2023, 12:22 PM -
(03-12-2023, 03:51 AM)BaoziTylerM Wrote:
Greatly recommend.  Cool

I dont see any other cheat with this feature but can you add like macros? like the rapid fire sniper one, or trickshotting ones etc?

fixed controller issues. in regards to macro I would rather just add rapid fire directly . If you want to use macros you might as well use the cod console binds or any other software that allows macros and binds
Don't pm for support post in Forum
BaoziTylerM

03-13-2023, 01:55 AM -
(03-12-2023, 12:22 PM)Crx Wrote:
(03-12-2023, 03:51 AM)BaoziTylerM Wrote:
Greatly recommend.  Cool

fixed controller issues. in regards to macro I would rather just add rapid fire directly . If you want to use macros you might as well use the cod console binds or any other software that allows macros and binds
understood, also surprised you work on issues asap and very active W dev haha