Amibot Cheats

Full Version: Cod4 X
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello ,

Cod4 X mombot its ok for last version ? Same AC update on any server can ban or never with ur cheat?

Sry for my bad english Rolleyes
(09-24-2023, 05:58 PM)Codplayercheat Wrote: [ -> ]Hello ,

Cod4 X mombot its ok for last version ? Same AC update on any server can ban or never with ur cheat?

yes it always up to date for the latest cod4x version. you won't crash and screenshots are clean. 

Admins from servers may ban you 

if that happens there's a guide how to unban yourself using the hwid spoofer / antiban built into the cheat.
(09-24-2023, 07:42 PM)Crx Wrote: [ -> ]

yes it always up to date for the latest cod4x version. you won't crash and screenshots are clean. 

if that happens there's a guide how to unban yourself using the hwid spoofer / antiban built into the cheat.

Thx for fast reply ,  this cheat is ok for cod4 ORIGINAL and cod4x or just only on COD4X ?
(09-25-2023, 07:30 PM)Codplayercheat Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2023, 07:42 PM)Crx Wrote: [ -> ]

Thx for fast reply ,  this cheat is ok for cod4 ORIGINAL and cod4x or just only on COD4X ?

cod4x only. theres almost no normal cod4 servers so even if you attempt to play cod4 you will be switched to cod4x very fast by the first cod4x server you join